- See lifeboats in action during the Weston-super-Mare RNLI open day tomorrow (Saturday). Meet the crew and learn how to stay safe at sea, from 10am-4pm at Knightstone Island.
- World class air displays are coming to Weston’s seafront when Weston Air Festival and Armed Forces Day, takes place on Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 June. See stunning air displays, as well as enjoying stalls, funfair rides, family fun, tasty food and drink and more.
- Join the 20th anniversary celebrations of Nailsea Community Skateboard Festival, in Millennium Park, Nailsea on Saturday 25 June. The day will include skateboard, scooter, and BMX competitions, with stalls and activities and lots to eat and drink.
- Enjoy Jazz ‘n’ Pizza in the Garden courtesy of Churchill Music. The Katya Gorrie Jazz Quartet can be heard in the garden of Churchill Court Lodge from 6.30pm on Saturday 25 June. Tickets cost £17.50 for champions of Churchill Music, £20 for non-champions, and £10 for under-18s. Call 01934 852 589 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The family-friendly Brews, Blues and Barbecues music and beer festival is happening from noon to 7pm on Saturday 2 July at Pitchfork Ales’ brewery in Hewish.
- An amazing community programme of STEAM-themed activity (science, technology, engineering, art, mathematics) that everyone can get involved with is coming to Weston. Weston Presents, hosted by Culture Weston, is inspired by SEE MONSTER to provide a lasting environmental and creative legacy for the town.
- Culture with a twist is also coming to Weston this summer. The What's Next festival will bring a variety of education, wellbeing and creative arts events to the Tropicana this July and August.
World class air displays and more
9:25am - 16 June 2022
See stunning air displays and more in some big community events coming up this month…